Multiple Pet Solutions
Different Rules for Different Pets
Designed to fit your lifestyle!
Combined with our trusted systems, our Computer Collars allow you to independently manage the needs of multiple pets by providing individualised containment areas – to keep one pet outside while allowing another to enter, separate food bowls, or keep your pets off the sofa – the options are endless and no other system allows this.
Here’s why owners love our multi-pet solutions:
- Keep pets from eating each others’ food. This can be critical for elderly or special diet pets as well as making sure all your pets stay fully nourished!
- Some pets just don’t play well together. And some pets prefer to have their own space anyway. This can keep them from engaging in destructive or aggressive behavior toward each other and the home.
- Some dogs like to snack on kitty’s litter tray. Others just get overly territorial. And some just can’t handle certain areas of the home. Whatever your multi-pet situation, we have a solution that can directly address it.
Here is one example of what we can do with our multiple pet solutions!
Honey is an outdoor only Yellow Lab that loves to swim and is allowed to swim in the family pool whenever she wishes.
- We can keep her out of the house and safe in the garden.
Tiny is an indoor/outdoor Chihuahua that has nearly drown twice this year. Tiny has the bad habit of eating litter tray cigars. She also likes to sit under the dining room table and beg for food.
- We can keep her safe in the garden, away from the dining room table, the litter tray and swimming pool.
Smoky is an indoor cat that likes to walk on the dining room table after a long session in the litter tray.
- We can keep him safe in the house and away from the dining room table.
Both dogs can get the dangerous pool chemicals in the swimming pool shed.
- We can keep both dogs away from the pool shed.